Friday, December 22, 2006

Merry Christmas

To quote the Cure:

Dressed up to the eyes
It's a wonderful surprise
To see your shoes and your spirits rise
Throwing out your frown
And just smiling at the sound
And as sleek as a shriek
Spinning round and round
Always take a big bite
It's such a gorgeous sight
To see you eat in the middle of the night
You can never get enough
Enough of this stuff

It's Friday, I'm in love

It's Friday, I've got a long weekend. I'm in love with the idea of stripey socks and DVDs and cheese. The eating kind.

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas

Soos xxx

(ARYRSE: I miss you guys. Now that is cheesy)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, hugs, kisses, and red roses too.

sh7rourita said...

Happy new year sweety i wish a great time inshallah o allah yewafgik ya rab,, we really miss u 7beebti o can u give me ur email 3shaan i'll add u yallah take care and have fun bbyeezzzz xoxoxoxoxox

Notes from behind the bike shed said...

You are my favourite gorgonzola

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing