Tuesday, January 16, 2007

El Maghreeeeeb baby, El Maghreeeeb!

Just a quick post to let you all know I'm going on my first proper vacation away from work (proper vacation meaning to a destination that's further away than 50 minutes!) with my girlfriends to MOROCCO BABY YEAH!

We've planned this trip to one of our dear friend's wedding, so we'll be in Marrakech for a night of exploration, then we head over to Rabat for a couple of days of wedding frenzies and general moroccan madness... ooooohhh I cannot wait... ooohhhh I'm staring at my empty suitcase with a big panicky grin as it's already 9:43 and I don't even know how many shoes I'm taking!

Just for your fun (and incase you're not an informative blog surfer like I am), here's a (stolen) image from our friend Mahmood Al Yousif who's beaten me there already! Perhaps we'll meet and then collectively blog cool pictures of all the fun things we've seen... ooh I'm excited already at the prospect of taking pictures let alone the whole TRIP!





MOROCCO BABY YEAH!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Say this out loud, just like Napolean Dynamite would:

LUCKKKKKKKKY!



** have fun!

sh7rourita said...

I hope u have fun and plz do 3ani hehehehe c ya soon SoSo xoxo

Notes from behind the bike shed said...

watch out for the sirocco in morocco, coco...and have a good time...

hasoon...I can't get through to you....send me an email when you are coming back to bahrain

LuLu said...

Oh so lucky! I wish I was there! inshallah u had fun (p.s. I love the Maghreeeeb part)

Anonymous said...

You got to go! I'm so happy for you :)
~Christine

Unknown said...

HAVE fun


--- www.deera-chat.com ---
the first Kuwaiti podcast, listen to us

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing