Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Absolutely Gutted

Yes you twat, cry.... hold your umbrella and sob because after tonight's performance, I really don't see how you'll be keeping your job... You may not want to resign but you'll definitely think about it when you come home to a trashed house and your car on fire...

It is completely your fault England have not qualified tonight... they played appallingly tonight... 4-3-3? What were you thinking? Why? And then watching Crouch play alone oh my... He may have scored the second goal but what were you thinking.... The whole team was absolute rubbish...

Carson... my oh my oh my... I don't think there's anything I can say that hasn't been said already...

I'm so upset... I can't believe we were clinging on to Andorra as our last chance to equalise against Russia... Andorra who haven't made it in the last 29 years were supposed to score a goal for us and they couldn't come through... All fairness to Andorra, they probably weren't as horrible as England tonight...

So much I can say but I think I should go to bed... goodnight...

7 comments:

Lunar Chick said...

He got the sack!

Seroo said...

sous, my heart broke in two last night.

Ammaro said...

two things here;

1- Gutted. GUTTED! wow! i haven't heard that word in about 10 years or so! i need to go back to london!

2- what is this, a football game?

Seroo said...

Euro 2008 Qualifiers.

Mo said...

Jeez, ammaro. I know following sports is not everyone's thing but this transcends all of that. Headline news.

Ammaro said...

theres a reason sports headlines are on the last page/pages. if you actually still have room in your mind for more crap from around the world, you read it.

Seroo said...

now now boys...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing