Thursday, April 05, 2007

Taggedy by June

Tagged by June, who knows better than to tag me, but I guess I say back to her "wot'eva" ... =)

If you don't know the rules, you can find them here, or here, or here, or here.

So, here are my 10 random facts that will probably forget 10 minutes from now:


  1. If I could get plastic surgery on any part of my body, I would remodel my feet.
  2. I am very snobby with the books I read and the music I listen to - I always adopt the "been there, done that" attitude which is also common in my brothers and my COUSIN HASAN.
  3. I used to bite my toenails as a kid.
  4. I have a morbid fear of fish heads and lizards.
  5. I can't eat much chocolate 'cause it gives me a tummy ache. So from being a chocoholic kid I actually eat very, very little now. A lot of girls find that strange. I am, however, a good-cheese-aholic and once I start, I can't stop.
  6. I rarely put sugar in my tea or coffee because I'm scared of being diabetic. I calorie count, fat count, sugar count, salt count, everything count, because of a subconcious fear of becoming diabetic - none of which makes sense, but it's instilled in me.
  7. I love to cook for people but hate to cook for myself - I find no joy in eating alone. I also can't cook for one, so if I do cook, I'm also eating leftovers the next day.
  8. There is nothing worse in the world than cold eggs. I only like my eggs one way, and if I do eat eggs other than runny sunny side up, I'm only being polite.
  9. I was never one for fancy mobile phones - I'm very happy with my dummy-proof-nokia and I don't really want a new cool phone, not unless it does something really cool, like shoot out laser beams.
  10. I think Chivalry is dead.

No need to tag anyone, but feel free to join in on the fun of making lists (never a boring task!).

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

4.I have a morbid fear of fish heads and lizards.
really theyve fear of u too ! ha
nice list unless this one !

Anonymous said...

Eeeks, fish heads! I get a little freaked when someone cooks fish without removing the head. Recently, that happened, and when I served myself my piece of fish, I cut off the head and when I went to throw it in the dustbin, the eye popped off and fell on the floor! So, I had to pick it up and throw it out. That must have been my repayment for secretly critiquing someone else's cooking.

I love reading your updates, but they make me miss you.

~Christine

Seroo said...

Lizardo - that is the truth, like it or no like it =)

Christine - EW EW EW EW EW!! CHRISTINE I would have had nightmares for months just thinking of a plopped out fish eye ball! ewwwwwwwwwwww!! :) I miss reading about you, I had that I don't have time for anything but I try and use my blog as a way of keeping everyone updated on what's going on with me... sort of =) I hope everything's going well with the job hunt...! Miss you very much xxx

Anonymous said...

i love fish heads!

especially salomon and hamour :P

theres just soo much yummy stuff to eat in a big ass fishhead :P

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, being snobby about the books and music we listen to :) That's the only way to be ;)

Seroo said...

skunk - maybe it's a "generation" thing, but Mum's seem to love fish heads (Mo, you can back me up on this one)... Hamour spesh, apparently all the goodness is in there, all you need to do is fish it out somehow... again, I spew out me "ewwwwwwwwww" at fish heads =)

hasan - hear hear, it's the only way to be =)

Anonymous said...

dear soosywoosy
we miss you
aya

Seroo said...

Aya is my favourite Papaya - I miss you guys too - A LOT!

Does Aya have wishlists from London?

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing