Saturday, September 16, 2006

Beep Beep Beep

Reason why I haven't written - I'm moving... moving house that is, from my gorgeous little bedroom in Fitzrovia all the way to the Isle of Dogs (Dags? Dags you say?)... I'm going to greener pastures (of fake buildings) and bluer seas (truth: my new place overlooks the water & it's stunning).

I'm sitting in my flat right now that's near empty - there are the odd few things that are lying around (trusty A-Z, half eaten box of chocolate dates I'm resisting) and I'm waiting to see whether it'll all pick itself up and get on the tube to canary wharf... come oooooooooon, you can do it...

Another truth is I'm exhausted... I'm knackered beyond control and tired, tired, tired... I've still got bits and bobs to sort out, so as soon as I set up an internet connection at the new place I'll start updating again...

*sigh* So much to do in such little time...

1 comments:

June said...

Hi Seroo. Good luck!

Right to answer your question; I've graduated from Bahrain with a BSc in Banking and Finance and I'm off to London to do an LLM. Long explanation for my choice but forget it, wouldn't wanna bore you.

What have you done? The bar? Or the solicitor's exam? Have you signed up with a law firm? Sorry, I'm so nosey.

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing