Monday, September 25, 2006

Today I...

... started my new job!

... became a guppy in a sea of commuters!

... have gotten used to my new place (which I love)!

... am fasting!

... will probably steal internet off the unsecured wireless connection I picked up at home!

... will break my fast with my little cousin!

... got in touch with another blogger!

... discovered the term "blogger" confuses me!

... miss my family!

... miss my friends and family!

... will pay bills!

... handed in my payslip with work! yay!

... saw an old college friend in the office!

... need to eat!

Yeah... that pretty much sums it all up... Peace xx

6 comments:

Pearl Morale said...

I love you more than words can describe... and I think part of the reason why I'm feeling like shit is the fact that you're not around with your beautiful smile to pick me up and make me feel better... I need you, I need my friends... I miss you so much...
Yes, I'm up for it. I'll let everyone know... I can't wait for it!
(tried to post a note earlier, but wouldn't go through).
Love you so much,
L

June said...

Seroo! Yes! You got in touch with me, yaaaay! I'll see you tomorrow inshallah.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sara :)
Good luck with your new job and have fun in London-town.

Anonymous said...

joining in on the insanity.. i'm proud of you.. it's alot to handle.. but now you'll understand why i complain soo much.. it happens.. i love you.. and miss you.. seperated by this river heheh no more bus 24..

Mo said...

you became a "guppy".. heehee! =)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new job...

"... will probably steal internet off the unsecured wireless connection I picked up at home!"

We did that the first time we moved in to this house last year, hehehe...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing