Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Andre the Giant Lives!


He does - in the form of a courrier man from DSI! Minus the Spandex, of course, but it was definitely him. I almost wanted to jump out of a building and fall into his arms, wearing a floaty dress (that's me in the dress). It didn't happen - he didn't even crush someone with his bare hands - because someone else gave him their package to deliver and I just stood their dumbfounded by my Fezzik. Nonetheless, I am in shock; happy, happy shock.

Speaking of happiness, if you can't seem to find it in the heart of your tiny weeny little heart, buy it here for the small price of $4.99. I don't even want to know what these people have bottled up but I'm curious: their site says they sell different types of happiness... Sooo... do they have, say, ecstasy perhaps? Perrrhaps?

Happy Wednesday's almost over - big E4 night, sadly, I don't have E4. Boo hoo. Lucky for me tonight it's not too much of a problem as it's England v Croatia tonight and I will be watching, along with my whole nation of yobs. Love you lads (innit).

So, as in the words of So Solid Crew: Sticky icky flicky.

3 comments:

Mo said...

Hey Bobby.. liquid MDMA..

Anonymous said...

ANDREA THE GIANT.. heheh..

Anonymous said...

bobby, tehran has the best liquid emdeeemmaay.. booobbbyy..

edu

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing