Monday, October 23, 2006

Eid Mubarak

As I sat on my balcony and watched the Diwali celebrations accross the river burst into the sky, I said a little prayer to all my brown friends out there who are celebrating some sort of religious holiday today...
Eid Mubarak & Happy Diwali




Remember, Eid is a time to be celebrated with friends & family, where we all appreciate the long, hard month we all endured & thank God for the return of that much needed mid-morning snack.... Don't forget to count your blessings...

4 comments:

June said...

Al7amdellah. Eid mubarak hon. Hope you spent it well, surrounded by people you love. Kisses

Anonymous said...

i'm glad u entertained yourself.. now i know what those annoying firework noises were about.. How could I forget, when i myself was an indian in a past life.. hai hai.

Anonymous said...

Eid Mubarak to you too :)

Anonymous said...

hey seroo,

we miss you...

love,

r'shoo

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing