Thursday, October 05, 2006

Link This: London's Calling

Fancy learning a little bit more about London? Link yourself up to

where I myself am a contributor to whatever we see, hear and by golly, take part in here in the nation's capital...
It's still being played around with so check it up on a daily basis and leave your comments!
Other contributors are awesome and opinionated - you'll love 'em!
That's it for now - crazy days - when aren't they?
Peace x
(PS. So Wenger admitted selling Viera & Edu in the same year was a mistake... true to a certain point, their position was missing and that did put a lot of pressure on Fabregas... but what's done is done, and we're back up there.... quoting The Boss "I’m convinced that we can fight for, and win, the Premiership title. I’m a competitor so my aim this season is to win both the Champions League and the Premiership." Amen.)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is neat, i'm adding this to me blogroll, and you too for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Arsenal Fan ayeeeeh?? I’m truly disappointed…. You can quote the French frog-face “boss” all you want, but I personally believe it’s a two horse race this year…not that united have a chance against the mighty blues…yes, that’s right Chelsea fan here…bring it on Arsenal. :p

Anonymous said...

“Blue is the colour…football is the game…we’re all together…and wining is our aim…so cheers all through the sun and rain…coz Chelsea…CHELSEA IS OUR NAME”...

Seroo said...

What, another draw? I wonder if this two horse race is between Abrom & Jose - who can get to the dangling carrot first... oops, sorry, that's an ass race, isn't it?... my bad...
:)
Let the games begin...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing