Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Queries and thoughts

(of which I know all the answers to...)

1. When am I going to take a long, deserved break? When Optimus Prime fights the Misfits in Castle Greyskull...


2. How come I hate the word "blogger" so much...? 'Cause it's stupid.


3. How come there's so much bad writing out there by so called "bloggers"? 'Cause they're stupid... no, it's not that, it's because the quality of our live has gone down in every way... We're breathing shittier air, eating shittier food, toiling away at shittier tasks and reading shittier material... and accepting it overall... I don't think people 100 years ago would have accepted the crap we accept today...


4. Why do the managers get Paul's to nibble on in meetings when I have to have bloody Typhoo tea? Because most of them are gay and probably knob the bakers.


5. Is it coincidental that everytime I try to write in my "blog" someone walks in, or is it co-incidental? Both.


6. Why won't my credit card let me buy my holiday ticket? Because someone up there is laughing at me at trying to book a holiday.


7.Will my family remember me during the Jewelry Arabia exhibition? Always, they are truly awesome. Love you guys.


8. When will I catch a shooooting staaaar.... I'm no Toni Braxton


9. Will I ever get my fun fun bags of fun life back? Perhaps...


10. Why do we revert to asking questions when we're stuck rather than try and solve them? Because asking a question is easier than acting on one...

I heard my niece had a pyjama party at my house last weekend... am very jealous... then again, she did remember I had a red door & lived in "W1" and no one can take that away from me...


Reading an awesome, awesome book and loving it so much I didn't want to get off the train for two mornings in a row because I'd miss out on the pleasure of reading in an invisible box between dozens of people... it's such a good book I'm so tempted to pull it out, hide underneath my desk & read it with a bag of mini weetabix... so lesson of the day: if you hear an empty desk crunching away, feel sympathy for your work colleagues - they don't think you smell, they just want to read a good book...

Nicest thing someone said to me today: Soos, you are a muffin... they're so happy... oui ma petite pĂȘche, I am a muffin...

10 comments:

N.A. said...

May we at least have the pleasure in knowing which book that made you snuggle under your desk? Heh.
Hmph, I would love to get away from work these days..

You'll get your fun life back, no worries.. ;)

Lunar Chick said...

FINALLY! You updated!! Wondered if you'd forgotten all about this page!

I love #4 though... doesn't stop me from wanting to buy a whole fraisier cake to myself and shoveling it into my mouth as I study... not a good look though.

And the research continues...

Seroo said...

lunar chick - haven't forgotten, I've just been swamped with work... the last thing I want to do when I get home is slump infront of yet another computer until the words get up from the screen and start dancing around my face... :) shoving the frasier in your face all by yourself in Chancery Lane, not attractive unfortunately... Sad I know, but true...

n.a. - Everything is Illuminated, Day 3 of not wanting to get off the train because I was holding back tears... It's also the first book in a very, very long time that's made me laugh out loud... I've had it for a while and finally picked it up to read (and very glad that I did)... it's excellent... and I'll get my fun life back in no time, I just miss girlfriends & morning walks (not trots to the bus stop!), I've just got to get used to it...

Anonymous said...

Aww sara I miss your angry rants :) Wish you were here, this time of year isn't the same without you.. Feeling very sentimental right now!

*baby sara scribbling* "happeee tiiiimes, happeee times"

sh7rourita said...

i just want 2 say that this's 9ba7 and i want 2 check my blog loool ma 3ndi salfa 7adi heheheh
laaaaaaaf u ;-x

sh7rourita said...

will i meant i want u sorry a5er el lail o feeni el noum!!

Mo said...

I think what 9ba7 is trying to say is "i want you to check my blog".

Its true, tiredness does impair function and judgement.

Anonymous said...

Actually, you were born a cupcake (like the little ones you do with the tiny icing). Now you grew to be a muffin. You will grow more to be a cake and if you drink loads of milk (hence grow fast) you'll become a wedding cake.

Seroo said...

mo - you are impaired :)
hee!

Anonymous said...

1. Only to be outdone by those meddling kids...
2. Yes, I prefer aloggers too.
3. Refer to 2
4. Yes, but you too could become a gay one day, if you work hard enough
5. Neither, they are watching you
6. Refer to 5
7. Hey, I didn't even go
8. Actually, potty song of choice right now is Twinkle Twinkle in an Indian accent
9. Sorry, please present baggage tags to lost baggage counter
10. Questions lead to answers

You are always welcome at the bikeshed

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing