Thursday, November 30, 2006

I think happiness is a mat outside of a doorstep.




My hectic week is slowly coming to an end. I will now pick up the phone, answer personal emails, go out for coffees and lunches and me time. I will walk slower. I will stay out with friends until unreasonable hours and not with my keyboard. I will wear nice clothes (like jeans). I will not wear my glasses. I will be fun again! Super! I will not want to bash Charlotte in the face with my telephone!

I will not be mean and have no evil thoughts. Promise.

Friday is almost here... so close I can taste it.... in the form of some bubbly at a client cocktail party...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

this message is to send lots of hearts and love to soos

aya & baba

(message dictated by aya, typed by baba and signed by aya - yes, she can type her name on the computer)

Seroo said...

I spoke to her on the phone the other day, when I asked her what she was doing she went "WELL, I'm at this little girl's birthday party." hmph - this one ain't no little girl anymore!

Lot's of hearts and love to you too xx

Anonymous said...

she was all coy with mo at lunch the other day...it was kinda funny actually...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing