Monday, November 20, 2006

Soos on the first day of the week - pooped


I need a weekend to recover from my weekend... Monday mornings are always a drag and this does not make it better: a starbucks credit card? It depresses me to no end to think that we can't even have the time to fish for change in our purses because Starbucks have found a way to take away those few peaceful moments paying for your coffee - that and put you in debt by not realizing how much money you can spend at a Starbucks.... I can hear the corporate lemmings cheering from their cubicles, sadness...

I suppose I can only leave you with some fun from the Surrealist with their movie quotes... who ever thought Soos could do so much?

Happy Monday people, it's almost over...



The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world soos didn't exist.
(The Usual Suspects, 1995)


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooooos I love you!! Happy post-Monday dear..

Lunar Chick said...

Bloody cheek of it all... I look at those cards thinking they are just another sliver of evil, and then my coffee is ready.

sh7rourita said...

i'm happy that u enjoyed ur coffee but i'm not a big fan of coffee that much 7adi gahwa s3oodi u should try it sweety..laaaaaf u xoxoxox

Anonymous said...

Just when you thought the dreaded Monday was over...along comes jam-packed Tuesday featuring continuous appointments that start early and run till late; festooned with double-booked meetings, people traveling in and out of town who I have to see, and the usual cast up to their suspect activities...I am on my third bowl of industrial-strength go-go juice from a bialetti that is beginning to show it's age...I am pretty sure I can just rub my finger inside the pot and rub the sediment on my gums for a faster kick...time to go now...all the best for the Guns 'n' Buns encounter tonight...love from the bikeshed

Anonymous said...

Slowly, Starbucks will take over the world! I've always wondered how many people apply for this card.
- Christine

Anonymous said...

ربما علينا التفكير في مقاطعة ستاربكس, فرئيسهم من اكبر الصهاينة في العالم!

http://www.inminds.co.uk/boycott-starbucks.html

Anonymous said...

Pretty soon we'll need loan officers at every starbucks...

 
template by suckmylolly.com : background by Tayler : dingbat font TackODing